Lose the clutter and find peace of mind with these easy tips for creating an organized family room in your home.
Think of storage strategies that conceal electronics, games, and toys.
Do trade out a standard coffee table for a flip-top ottoman that can store toys, and extra kids items near the sofa.
2. Make sure the Ottoman has a tray on top for Coffee, Tea or Nuts
3. TV units under to store all your electronic Amplifiers, Foxtel, BluRay or DVD Players etc.
4. Storage Units for Blurays & DVDs & perhaps a magazine or two.
5. Charging Stations and Remote Control Device Craddles
6. Kids Games storage units under for Playstation Units & Game storage.
7. Place a Portable Removable Tray Table near the Captains Seat which helps accomodate a Coffee cup or other devices too instead of a Large Coffee table in the centre of the Living Room.
8. Still have lots of clutter? add shelving over cupboards
9.Add a canape storage to your rear couch